Dr. Andy Wicke is a middle Tennessee native, growing up in Hendersonville, TN. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from Belmont University, where he was also captain of the Men’s Basketball team. After Belmont, he graduated with honors from the University of Louisville School of Dentistry and finished his training by completing his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at Vanderbilt Medical Center in 2017.
Dr. Wicke joined OMSNashville in 2017 and became a partner in 2019. He enjoys full scope oral surgery including dentoalveolar surgery (extractions/bone grafts), dental implants, orthognathic surgery, oral pathology, and trauma. Dr. Wicke is Board Certified and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Dr. Wicke enjoys traveling and using his training throughout his travels. He has participated in many mission trips from Eastern Europe, South Africa, Central America, and South America. He also enjoys volunteering locally with Remote Area Medical (RAM) and the Interfaith Dental Clinic.
In his spare time, Dr. Wicke enjoys spending his time with his friends and family, being active and enjoying the outdoors with his wife and children.
Vanderbilt Medical Center
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Nashville, TN
University of Louisville School of Dentistry
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Louisville, KY
Belmont University Nashville, TN
- Dentoalveolar Surgery
- Dental Implants
- AOX/Fixed Hybrid Denture Surgery
- Zygoma Implants
- Orthognathic Surgery
- Oral Pathology
- Mount Juliet
- Board Certified – American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Tennessee Dental Association
- Nashville Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Tennessee Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Academy of Osseointegration