At OMSNashville, our top priority is the health and well-being of everyone who visits our practice. We continue to follow state and local guidelines involving COVID-19 and want to share the actions we have taken to ensure a safe environment.
- Per CDC guidelines for healthcare settings, we require everyone wear a mask when entering the clinic.
- We will be reviewing COVID-19 screening questions with each patient prior to their appointment.
- Patients only will be allowed in the clinics. We ask that all family/surgical escorts wait in their calls and we will call you when the patient is ready to leave.
- Temperature checks will be taken for all patients with a no-contact thermometer at check-in.
- Chairs in our waiting rooms are positioned to allow for social distancing between patients. If a chair is not available, we will ask you to please wait in your car and we will call you when it is time for your appointment.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout each office.
- All employees will have their temperatures taken at the start of each day.
- If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or have had close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient, please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment.
- If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call to notify our office.
Thank you for your help and understanding as we work together to safely reopen our clinics.