At OMSNashville, our top priority is the health and well-being of everyone who visits our practice. We continue to follow state and local guidelines involving COVID-19 and want to share the actions we have taken to ensure a safe environment as we welcome patients back to our offices.
To continue providing a safe environment for our patients, visitors, and employees, we have modified our schedules, clinic workflow, and waiting areas according to the guidelines of the Tennessee Dental Association (TDA) and the CDC. We have implemented new protocols and will be asking all patients to follow the guidelines below:
• We will be reviewing COVID-19 screening questions with each patient via phone or email prior to your appointment.
• Patients only will be allowed in the clinics. We ask that all family/surgical escorts wait in their calls and we will call you when the patient is ready to leave.
• All patients and visitors must wear a mask when entering the office
• Temperature checks will be taken for all patients with a no-contact thermometer at check-in.
• Chairs in our waiting rooms are positioned to allow for social distancing between patients. If a chair is not available, we will ask you to please wait in your car and we will call you when it is time for your appointment.
• Each team member of OMSNashville will be wearing personal protective equipment that will be changed with each patient.
• All high touch areas, reception surfaces, treatment rooms and operatories are disinfected between each patient. All clinics are thoroughly cleaned every night.
• Plexiglass health guard partitions have been installed at each reception area to limit exposure and contact with patients.
• Hand sanitizer is available throughout each office.
• All employees will have their temperatures taken at the start of each day.
• HIPAA compliant teleconsults are now offered to minimize the number of patients entering each office. Patients can contact our office for details and one of our schedulers will work with you to determine eligibility.
• If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or have had close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient, please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment.
• If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call to notify our office.
Thank you for your help and understanding as we work together to safely reopen our clinics.